Saturday, March 27, 2010

Film The Proposal (Single Disc Widescreen) (2009)

Sandra Bullock - Cast movie "The Proposal Sandra Bullock said in a frontal would make the movie without wearing clothes at all.
"Well, maybe when I was 60 years old, I would do nude scenes anymore," he quoted from Showbizspy, Thursday 4 March 2010. "But you know that 60 year old body."
LOL......

Sandra has said, if adagen bare last summer in The Proposal brings his career on the right track. "I think nudity have a relationship with success. If I knew it, I've done it a long time, "he said, that his role in the proposal been nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress comedy.



Sandra Bullock

Get Film The Proposal (Single Disc Widescreen) (2009)
The Proposal (Single Disc Widescreen)


Loading...

0 comments:

Post a Comment